Wilson NYG RB

• 3 Replies
Wilson NYG RB
« on: August 04, 2014, 11:26:04 pm »
He has been replaced on IR and out of season.  Also he will retire, but no officially paperwork yet.  Pls put him on IR list so I can have 800k space :)

Foster

RE: Wilson NYG RB
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 12:07:10 pm »
Can't retire UNTIL IT IS OFFICIAL!

;)

Yeah yeah. I agree with you. Hope Commish is nice today.

Donatich

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2014, 02:10:58 pm »
he won't let me waive J Tynes. He has been out of season last year cause of serious strap issues... he has announced that he's not coming back.. but no official retirement and he's not allowing me to save 300k.

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2014, 12:08:07 pm »
@Donatich

Wilson is not on retirement roster. He is on IR roster.

Andy Donatich: Like I said please READ guideline. I will quote it for you.

3. The retirement roster:

Any actual players that retire from the NFL while under an active contract
with a DEFFL franchise are still owned by their DEFFL franchise until the expiration of their contract.

b.) A retired player’s player head count, salary amount, and contract years do not count towards franchise roster limits.

c.) Retired players cannot be picked up via waivers nor bid on as a free agent in the off-season. They can only be picked up via waivers or bid on as a free agent as soon as they announce their comeback and are not already under contract with another franchise.

d.) If a retired player, while under contract, attempts a come back, the exact terms of original contract will then be activated and counted against the DEFFL franchise’s roster limits. The franchise owner must then make the necessary adjustments to get within roster limits.

e.) Retirement roster must be officially signed retirement with NFL.