Off season...

• 1 Replies

Rood

• Commissioner
Off season...
« on: December 31, 2011, 02:37:34 pm »
Since we are entering off season....

Next activity would be Feb 15th.

I would like to take moment to thank everybody for participating 2nd year.. hope its going to be one strong league where everybody participates and make it competitive.

I would have to admit this year some owners have been participating in the forum and stopped because not everybody participates.

How can we improve this?

We can start making motions to adjust/add something in our guideline. No vote or voices yet just motions... I will list them all and make one thread for each motion for everybody to voice and vote.

Thanks

Rood

• Commissioner
RE: Off season...
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 02:48:36 pm »
Orlando's motions:

1- 4th place gets 50 dollars (from the transactions fee)

2- transaction fees change the breakdowns ( first 50 goes to 4th place, and 10 dollars for each fantasy category point leader, 6 categories, then remaining would go to playoffs winners)
3- every year every team pays 1 dollars to each position of HOF all time ($1) (It will increase every year until its broken) Scenario: each HOF of all time will get 12 dollars... if in 2 years the all time record hasnt been broken and Russ Stein broke QB record and he will get 24 dollars for breaking the all time record...

4- Expand HOF deadline from 13 to 16th week.

5- add awards such as DEFFL Fantasy MVP player, DEFFL Owner of the year, DEFFL Most improved team, DEFFL Fantasy Rookie of the Year (Incentives can be awarded.. open to any suggestions)

Maybe some more coming but those four are top of my head.

Remember NO VOTES or voices yet... write them down until I make separate threads for each motions.

Thanks