Removal of owner...

• 0 Replies

Rood

• Commissioner
Removal of owner...
« on: September 26, 2011, 10:45:42 pm »
After carefully consider this as serious matter to this league since we invested 150 dollars. I conducted this matter with Russ Stein and asked 3 members in this league which will not be named.

The vote was 4-1 in favor of removing Warriors owner in best interest to protect this league. As stated in guideline.

A replacement owner accepts that he will replace Warriors' owner. His name is Kris Burford, some of you who lives in Rochester or are a bowler would know him from Ohio and he lives in Rochester now. He will take over Warriors team.

I know it has to be voted by all of you to accept him. As time does not permit, I trust that you trust my judgement in inviting him in this league.

He will be responsible for add/drop transactions.

The entry fee is all paid. (Now you all understand why I m pushing to have everything done ahead of time). As for prize- that is something Kris and myself will have to talk and bring this matter up on table for you all to review when Kris and myself meets.

Please welcome Kris in this league. He will need time to adjust to this kind of competitiveness.

Thanks again.