Germantown/Rush

• 14 Replies

Deja

Germantown/Rush
« on: March 31, 2016, 12:17:37 am »
Germantown give R. Gronkowski and B. Oliver to Rush for their 3.11 (2016), 2nd round in 2017 and M. Bryant

RE: Germantown/Rush
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2016, 12:20:24 am »
Confirmed

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 02:23:28 pm »
I object to this trade.

For the sake of this league to prevent any such buttfucking trades, it's my pleasure to pay $5 to object and I am extremely confident that others will support my objection.

Macfadden

To make sense, RZ should have included first rounder at least for top TE (actually number one TE). I would not object then.

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2016, 02:55:31 pm »
That is your opinion Travis. This league have no opinion objections except for "lopsided" trade.

Donatich

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2016, 09:14:08 pm »
RZ- im trying to make some sense about this trade. I am on Travis's side and this is definitely a lopsided trade. What's deja s reason for making this trade? He is under salary cap and doesn't have a reliable TE. He's also a new owner and I don't think he really understands the value of 2nd rounder and 3rd rounder.

So remind us all owners how this is not a lopsided trade.

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2016, 09:17:39 pm »
Lol, now you are saying that your trade was not lopsided? Mr. Donatich?  Both of us got something in return.  You might want to answer that yourself first.

Donatich

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2016, 09:24:45 pm »
This case is different. He took a Vernon Davis for my second and third pick. Vernon Davis is just a dump who is a meaningless contributor. Basically you are getting the very same deal for the TOP TE.

I traded my 2.05 and 3.08 for VD

You traded your very last pick plus your second round for GRonk

That's my explanation, Mr. Zuchegno.

I mean I gave up my 2.05 and 3.08 plus VD

You are getting Gronk for what I gave up in order to give up VD.  Mind boggling? Lol

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2016, 09:35:28 pm »
29ers welcome any challengers! Don't be upset cause Rush beat you guys for Gronkowski. Unfortunately, Zebras raped Germantown cheerleaders for that Gronk deal. Deal with it but if this go deeper then I follow the majority of votes. Once again, good job Rush and unfortunately Brown and Gronk still can't beat my team. :)

29ers `14, `15, n`16 Champs

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2016, 11:05:48 pm »
Enough with playing with words. There have been discussion about definition of lopsided couple of time. So don't need to play around with words here. It is not owners' business to measure the trade based on opinions. We can agree and disagree on opinions.

Travis shows his concerns. I heard his concerns.

My answer would be this trade will proceed with the draft picks and Gronk. My only concern is the suspended player involved. I would have to investigate it further. Only reason I would veto this trade is the suspended player part. Not the drafts/Gronk deal. Since the trade itself is GET something for both sides.

Since its 11pm. I will do this tomorrow am.

Donatich

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2016, 11:23:09 am »
Im tired of commish telling me to stop to playing around with words. I simply shared my opinion without any form of harassment. Thank you

Foster

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2016, 12:10:10 pm »
Trade Value

R. Gronkowski and B. Oliver to Rush for their 3.11 (2016), 2nd round in 2017 and M. Bryant

3rd round 11th pick (35th pick overall) = 425 points
2nd round 2017 (let's say 13th pick overall)  = 1125 points
Matvais Bryant  - suspended for one year. Zero value for now.

Gronk value overall  is 9 (lower is better)
B. Oliver value overall is around 290 which is awful. He's practically off the radar.

Seems Zuch gets the upper hand for one year with Gronk. BUT Brady does not have much longer. So it's a one year rental and Deja could get the long term value if Bryant comes back solid and drafts wisely with these two picks.

Not too lopsided despite Gronk's value. My opinion - let people be dumb with trades if they want lopsided or not. People should be free to fall on their ass with any trades as long as real money is not exchanged off-site. Yeah I know we can't catch that but I trust ya'll and rely on your honor not to do that.

Just my take.

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2016, 12:21:32 pm »
This trade is good to go.

will update the roster later today.

Donatich

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2016, 12:36:17 pm »
In response to Andy Foster's explanation, I love how you came up with those points. Where do you get them? Lol. I think you will be surprised at how much longer Brady can go. I think he is good to go for maybe 3 more years. However, the commish has approved this trade. So, case closed.

Foster

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2016, 12:44:12 pm »
Quote from: 'Donatich' pid='5772' dateline='1459528577'

In response to Andy Foster's explanation, I love how you came up with those points. Where do you get them? Lol. I think you will be surprised at how much longer Brady can go. I think he is good to go for maybe 3 more years. However, the commish has approved this trade. So, case closed.

Regarding Brady - yeah his mind is still sharp. But it's football. My gut is telling me one more year and then he's done.

Who knows! Regardless my opinion of letting anything goes in trading still stands. If people want to be dumb, be my guest.

I m not a fan of "ruling committee" to evaluate trades and all that. We all are biased and our views are not objective no matter how hard we try.

I just don't like people trading players along with real cash. That hurts the integrity of fantasy football leagues but it's hard to monitor/know. I trust this won't happen in our league because I know all of you either personally or your actions in this league. Ya'll good people. (so far! ;) )

Deja

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2016, 11:55:17 pm »
@rood

Forgot update in draft order in 3.11 suppose belong to Germantown not Rush