Green Bay Warriors...

• 2 Replies

Rood

• Commissioner
Green Bay Warriors...
« on: September 25, 2011, 08:11:08 pm »
Owners-

I received this message from owner of Green Bay warriors after my text saying that wow murder your team...:

I dont care! FFL owners are afraid not to waive their wasting palyers. I enjoy other hearing league better cuz of two quarterbacks with all two each position. I will give up the palyers to deafies that they can have our players. No challenge, I will not change. Just leave them all the way to end of season.

Commissioner will need to take over GreenBay Warriors since it's damaging to our league with attitude like this. As per our DEFFL guideline says:

Article 1 Section F. Failure to comply with acceptable management practices (i.e. failing to turn in lineups on a consistent basis) will be grounds for expulsion. (non-refundable)

I have a owner who is interested and hes on our waiting list. What says you league?

1. The expulsion of a team will be at the discretion of the league commissioner.

Green Bay wants refund. Commissioner states in guideline NON Refundable. Only if you sell your team to other owner and that new owner will pay him directly. With new owner- it has to be approved majority of owners.

Foster

RE: Green Bay Warriors...
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 08:23:14 pm »
WTF? He thinks we don't waive players? Always "hearing league better" blah blah. Bullshit.

Im fine if you take over and let new owner buy in etc. I want a competitive and fun league. $150 dictates this.

Rood

• Commissioner
RE: Green Bay Warriors...
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 08:33:11 am »
Branton- This is not something we can joke around. If you want trash talk please go to General Discussion.

Thanks