Error..

• 4 Replies

Rood

• Commissioner
Error..
« on: September 29, 2011, 07:46:29 am »
I want to admit an error that I made during developing excel.

In order to caculate the salary, I dragged and insert function. It missed one of the line ex. e7:e32 while it was supposed to be e6:e32...

Irondequoit Zebras' team actually went over 2.1 million. I was so nervous how to solve this issue. I thought of fair solution, I spoke with RZ about this. He accepts like a man would do.

A solution:

He will bench Peyton Manning rest of the season (his salary 3m), if he wants to use Manning, he will need to cut players to make his team under 24m. He wanted to move Manning to IR, I cant do that since hes not on IR so I thought it would be fair since it was my error. I cant force him to cut many players since many of his players are guaranteed contract and 2.1 million is alot to cut.

Once again- IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBLE TO CHECK YOUR OWN EXCEL. I admit this mistake and hope not to make same one again, if there's another incident, it is your responsibility to make sure to follow league rules.

Hope its ok with this league for the decision that I made. (Except you Branton whos probably flipping through google trying to find some animation to mock me)

Thanks

Foster

RE: Error..
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 08:05:35 am »
Be glad RZ is no Chuck Norris

Im good with this.

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 09:47:55 am »
I was more worried if RZ can do like the COW...

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 12:31:59 pm »
I was planning on doing this to Rood but luckily he talked to me in public place.. So I could not do this!!!

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2011, 02:08:21 pm »
No comments as my fellow owners did their job!!! :-)