Urgent need your vote...

• 2 Replies

Rood

• Commissioner
Urgent need your vote...
« on: March 13, 2013, 12:15:07 pm »
Since a owner threatening to QUIT this league.

As quoted in our guideline: There may be proposals made and accepted for emergency rules if a situation occurs in which the league cannot function properly until a new emergency rule is implemented. In this situation, the proposal still needs to be approved by a majority vote of all DEFFL franchises.

A owner recommended me to post poll since only ONE owner protested my post on March 9th.  Since this has been violating 3 times already within a week.

So this is officially vote which will ENDS within 48 hours.

Should we enforce this policy:
1st time- lose right to bid on the player.
2nd time- lose right to bid ufa/rfa for one week and lowest draft pick
3rd time- lose right to bid ufa/rfa for two weeks and lose 2nd lowest draft pick available.

Starting this year or next year?

@Stewart
@Stein
@Andyfoster
@Ohea
@Zuchegno
@Whittington
@Morford
@Macfadden
@Prinzler
@Todesco
@Newman

RE: Urgent need your vote...
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 01:35:14 pm »
First of all, I would like to say that I am apologizing for my immature talk as threat to resign the league. It is just that I am strongly believe that bylaws are protect my rights. I am not talking about "cannot" bid the same player again but the penalty as put new rules for the past mistake. It is unconstitutional and violate my rights :-) All I am asking for being fair treatment... Thanks!

RE: Urgent need your vote...
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 02:29:02 pm »
Since you apologize, I love you!!  LOL.. Seriously, I believe whatever we vote on.  If its for this year, then we should be effective on that day of rule changing not applying to the past errors.  

Dont you see similar with Stewart and Matt??

Matty Ice and Brandon Ice????