legimate question for defenseless Falcons

• 6 Replies
legimate question for defenseless Falcons
« on: November 14, 2011, 07:15:24 pm »
Branton,  

Answer this question:

How did you like coach play calling to go for it on 4th and 1 during overtime??

Branton's answer:
?????????????

Everyone else's answer:
Falcons has no defense, coach no confidence in their defense!!!  Even in DEFFL Branton's defense (FALCON) got ZIP ZERO NADA 0 points!!!!!

HAR HAR HAR!!!!

Rood

• Commissioner
RE: legimate question for defenseless Falcons
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 10:35:31 am »
I personally think the coach made mistake!!!  If you go for it 4th and 1, everybody knows its 90 percent goes to middle... should go fake hb toss or playaction with drag route.. but espicially inside 30... OUCH!

Foster

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 02:42:07 pm »
I like the call but not the play. Gutsy move and backfired on the coach.

Hate that OT is decided by a flip of a coin. Should be like college.

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2011, 01:05:23 pm »
First of all, you are idiot!!! it wasn't 4th and 1 but 4th and INCHES!!! It has nothing to do with Falcons' defense but we need to get the ball on rolling... Stats show that if made 1st down then would have 70% chance to win the game. The only fucked up is wrong play!!! I thought would be easier to use QB sneak but didn't...  

Bottom line, we are still alive for play-off and believe that lost is good for Falcons as become MORE PISS OFF to lead win the last seven games!!! Andy, I agree with you as hate that OT rules but thats NFL!

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2011, 01:38:54 pm »
Wow Branton must be angry or going crazy... I have never seen many exclaimation mark in ONE reply !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2011, 03:02:19 pm »
IT SHOWS THAT FALCONS ARE PISSED OFF AND IS SERIOUS BUSINESS FOR THE NEXT SEVEN GAMES!!! I DON'T SEE ANY MOFO kittys' EMOTIONS!!!!

SEE THAT SHIRTLESS, THAT'S YOU, RZ!!!!

I AM FIRED UP... COME ON!!!!
Ahh, the main reason why kittys' downfall due to a simple action:

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2011, 04:42:42 pm »

WELCOME back Branton!!!!

Now where are you:

Jam Ohea
Steven W.
Wayne Morford