Frederick would like to trade...

• 3 Replies

Newman

Frederick would like to trade...
« on: June 14, 2017, 08:53:18 am »
Frederick would like to reduce its roster size and add picks for this year or next

Qb- Big Ben

RB- Lynch, Gurley, A Morris, Gore

WR- Perriman, Moncrief, Maclin, Boyd

TE- Doyle, Sefarian-Jenkins, Allen

Need to trade maybe 3-4 of these players who are quite cheap with only one exception, M Lynch-

Hit me up at 301-401-1686, tell me who you would like, and I'll let you know what it will take to get that player.  Aight, enjoy your summer, and looking forward to the draft and the season!!! Woo!!
P.s.  I may be swimming w my family all wk so be patient if I dont answer right away.

Newman

RE: Frederick would like to trade...
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 11:28:00 am »
A slight change.
New block-
WR- Maclin, BAL or Perriman, BAL  can be had for 2nd rd pick this yr or next year-
WR- Boyd Cin.  Can be had for 3rd rd this yr or next
TE- Sefarian Jenkins or Allen can be had for a 3rd rd pick this yr or next
WR Moncrief- Conditonal 1/2 for 2018 based on reaching 1000yds or 10 tds during 2017 season

Hit me up if interested-

Newman

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 10:30:00 pm »
Pah, Frederick announces it is slowing down and very pleased. However, we're not done- we had a team meeting and Alfred Morris came out and tearfully asked for a trade since he's deep on the bench. We would like to grant his request.  

Anyone willing to take Morris and give Frederick a 2018 or 2019 3rd rd pick, we will also offer one player. Your choice of-Perriman, Maclin, Henderson, or J Connor-

To make it clear. You give Frederick 2018 or 2019 3rd rder for Alfred Morris(1M for 3 yrs)  and your choice of BAL WR-Perriman (500K 1 yr)  BAL WR-Maclin (500K 2 yrs), DEN WR-Henderson (520K for 4 yrs) or PIT RB J Connor (460K for 4 yrs)
First come, first serve- think this will be Frederick's last one for a little while ?

Newman

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2017, 08:10:22 pm »
Frederick is lookjng for owner with Balls to trade for Alfred Morris. I will add more to make deal worth it   I am pretty deep and loaded and can afford part w little depth/picks. I need to do this asap to prep for possjbility of resigning some rfa's-  contact me asap pls thanks., you will be rewarded!