Patriots feel change is needed, put OBJ/Gordon on market

• 3 Replies

Newman

Patriots feel change is needed, put OBJ/Gordon on market
« on: March 14, 2018, 02:02:39 pm »
The Frederick Patriots will trade off any WR i have (1 or 2)
Our wr corps are too damn deep that some studs wont even play- which allows me to be flexible enough to trade even the great OBJ!! Flash Gordon is soo cheap at 300 too.   I want a stud rb and/or draft choices. Seattle, Big Ben, One of my two te’s ASJ or ERtz, are available as well. I also want to clear up room. Text me 301-401-1686.

Rood

• Commissioner
RE: Patriots feel change is needed, put OBJ/Gordon on market
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 02:15:25 pm »
FT/TT them then trade at high price... Good luck finding buyer..

Newman

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 03:19:17 pm »
Thanks for opinion, and that applies two wrs of my five, which also includes a couple of cheap wr that you yourself asked for-

Newman

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2018, 03:32:52 pm »
And why not have something to say on other trading blocks?
Curious, Would you not have tagged obj or evans?  I believe any savvy owner would have, to keep their player from going away- So otherwise, I should just hold on to them cuz they’re expensive?  Wr is a position of strength on my team- I noticed the market for Nelson was cool so I decided to try and improve my team by adding certain players and need to give good players in order to get good players.  There’s some teams with plenty of salary cap space and lacking weapons. I think others in this league smart enough decide if they want to trade with me or not without you donating your opinion- ?