One of my favorite sack moment...

• 12 Replies
One of my favorite sack moment...
« on: July 11, 2011, 12:44:07 pm »
We have plenty of times till July 21st lockout end... I just wanna to rub Russ' face about this sack!!! He claimed that pro bowl Jake Long wasn't ready and blame pro bowl Abraham offside??? I am curious what is your opinion on that play...

RE: One of my favorite sack moment...
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 03:39:26 am »
What is wrong with you guys? Cat caught your hands? :-)

PackerSegala

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 08:07:09 am »
that was a dumb defensive end technique move by #55 cux it was helmet to helmet! that's why he can't move his feet spin or arm-swing that Long's arm reach (74) and shoe size (18) overmatched #55.

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 11:09:00 am »
Helmet to Helmet??? You do need BIG TIME eye surgery to see clearly!!! Abraham hit Long's shoulder not head, you fucker FOOL!!!

You even can't tell the difference with that pix...

PackerSegala

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2011, 01:21:02 pm »
you r really sooo f*****g blind!!! this video showed a clear!! jesus branton christ!!

Foster

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2011, 02:02:07 pm »
Here's a better video of this than a grainy animated gif.

Funny Jake Long got penalized for holding. So I defer to the refs on this.

Yes I know refs are not perfect but maybe the umpire/ref had a better view than we do and determined it was not a helmet-on-helmet but a deflection from hitting the chest.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1k_1GukEwo[/video]

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2011, 02:28:53 pm »
I think Branton is member of 3 blind mice!! YES abraham used his helmet to hit Jake long's facemask...

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2011, 04:07:50 pm »
Branton loves this... no wonder he cant see it right... Its obviously Falcons cheating its way in!!!!

Stein

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2011, 04:31:16 pm »
Branton

When was this?   Was it last year?

John A- 4 times all pro selections in 9 years..

Jake L- 3 times all pro selections in 3 years...

Enough said!  I dont need to send any video or anything to prove it as the info I just shared is more than adequate to see whos superior player.    

at first we didnt feel it was necessary to reply your stupid post as it has nothing to do with any of us...   All of the sudden, you are trying to attack each owners as it seems you feel insecure and inferior about your team and ur self confidence..  Its ok, we still love you and willing to read your post to help you boost your ego...  

Its ok!   Smacks

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2011, 04:44:45 pm »
First- Jimmy... Jimmy and Branton is in love and hate relationship....
Second- Wayne... he stepped up and said its Chantix...
now- Russ...

Now I begin to wonder if its Branton the one whos on Meth and starting to attack each owner.. hoping for them to admit that its them... no its YOU Branton :)

Still love ya...

Stein

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2011, 04:58:13 pm »
Ron

Yeah- its always been BRANTON- he doesnt look at himself as he always famous for pointing fingers to people other than himself.   Sigh- I m so used to it so hence the reason for me not to get even..  Just state the facts and move on..    

Falcons won nada in history
Hawks won nada in history
Braves- out of all those playoffs they went- only measly 1 out of all (but he would want to include older team so I believe they won 3 total out of 100 yrs)

3 champs in Branton's history of all PROs of his liking

Russ's team

Dolphins - 2 champs
Heat- 1
Yankees- 27 champs

30 champs total- and will continue to rise... (sigh- dunno what I should do) -

I m humbled due to my rich experience-  I look forward for one day for falcons to win SB, so Branton can feel good about himself and stop yapping like a child...

Knowing Branton, he will say something back to me then he will vp and say something then he will say what for and why and etc---      I have all answers ready to answer as always ! :)      

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2011, 12:17:10 am »
LOL, important Andy verified my point!!! :-) BTW, John only played three years for Falcons so can't count 9 years. Remmy, we have nada to do till July 21st so why not bring up :-)

Gee, this is not baseball or stupid NBA message board so it is OUT OF ORDER!!!

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2011, 09:42:17 am »
Well as If I m the judge I would grant BranTon... because of loyality... while yours kinda mix up with Dolphins, Heat and Yankees... while theres Marlins :)

Dont go history speaking to me... You switched to Heat... why? Realize hometwon loyal... u shud have switched to Marlins too...