Frederick announces coaching change

• 4 Replies

Newman

Frederick announces coaching change
« on: January 16, 2016, 11:31:54 am »
The Frederick Patriots would like to announce they have let Lovie Smith go, replacing him with Dirk Koetter, the man who will bring the Bucs to the NFL playoffs in 2016 and beyond as well as leading Frederick Patriots to the DEFFL Championship in the near future!!! Woo!! Fire the cannons!!!

RE: Frederick announces coaching change
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2016, 03:16:52 pm »
You smoking meth?

Newman

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2016, 06:51:01 pm »
The Frederick GM would like to issue a statement- "meth? Our offense was good last year w a rookie qb. Our defense kept the old fart Tampa 2 cover 2 defense. Bring in Mike Smith take over defense. Always do a good job w defense and penalties as well. That was Tampa's problem last year- falcons still need franchise qb and many defensive players. Saints will suck again next year. Panthers will be good though. They get Benjamin back to wrs etc.- The Bucs have plenty of cap space and will fix the holes easily- that's why I feel as optimistic as I do, and I have never touched meth!

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2016, 10:55:57 pm »
First of all, you are idiot that Falcons need a QB??? Matt Ryan is the first, and only, QB in #NFL history to record (4) consecutive seasons of 4,500 yds, 66.0+ comp. % (2012-15) and our defense got much better compare to 2014 to 2015 as was ranked 32h to 16th!!! This year wasn't our year as we are learning the new systems!!! I can't wait to shut you up this fall...

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2016, 11:57:14 am »
Stewart,

You made the same same comment for last 4 years.  Did you copy and paste your comments? Matt Ryan CANT FINISH.  Why the heck he is called Matty Ice??!?!?!