More of Red Flagged

• 2 Replies
More of Red Flagged
« on: September 16, 2016, 09:03:29 am »
Lopsided trades does happen but when it comes to 2 back to back trades between 2 same owners (Foster is the "victim"), it is red flagged...no brainer.

1st rounder for QB Taylor (he is not even top 29 QB)...

Then recent trade giving Gurley up for crap in return once again...

This is red flagged.

I have no fucking clue what Foster was even thinking of and who the fuck he is...might go through midlife crisis, who the fuck knows...

At least I didn't say buttfucking trade...red flagged to be nice.

This is getting exhausting and I am already flirting with retirement after this season...no shit.

RE: More of Red Flagged
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 01:47:41 pm »
29ers concerned owner here. We have another owner is flirting to leave this league after season so I am feeling this will become ugly ahead so I think it's wise for this league to ask him to leave this league now and bring Rory Stewart in. I am afraid he will make trades that will disrupt this league and leave after season so it's really pointless for us to go thru that ordeal for next few months. I guess Vermont thinks Gurley will suck this year so that's his opinion. Do you remember most owners laughed at me cause I traded V Cruz 2 years ago just for Stills and 2nd round. I ended up getting Abdullah for Stills and Blue last year. What do you think DEFFL owners?

29ers `14, `15, n`16 Champs

RE: More of Red Flagged
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2016, 06:47:26 pm »
No need to twist making it sounds like I am quitting...

When retirement came to my mind, I intended to win it all and leave at the top meaning I would like to leave on a good note.

Flirting with retirement...nothing wrong with that.