Birthday

• 7 Replies

Rood

• Commissioner
Birthday
« on: October 06, 2016, 09:45:54 am »
Vermont and Frederick-

DEFFL community wishes you both happy birthday. Unfortunately we could not have cake because our rookie immature owner Rochester gets jealous easily... so he sabotaged it... Heres evidence... Rush owner was carrying the cake....

So Happy Birthday- cake less! :)

Whittington

RE: Birthday
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 10:00:20 am »
Happy Birthday to Andy! and Todd!

Newman

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 06:24:16 pm »
My thanks, fellow deffll members..  Admit it, it's me and Andy that keep you guys entertained?? ;-) goo Libras  hb Andy!
Hard to believe we''ve been friends for nearly 30yrs. Two episodes stick out in my head when thinking about our early days- the "using a certain body part for a bookmark" episode and the episode where dared me to do a certain thing to Kim B. Dang, was she mad! ;-). Good times!! Yes, I was young and stupid. (But dang, it was fun while it lasted)

Foster

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2016, 08:43:27 am »
:D :D :D :D

Fun times!

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2016, 09:42:07 am »
Commissioner made mistake, my apologizes to Rochester owner (@Palmer)... it was Temecula owner (@stewart)... because he's mad.. his name wasn't wished birthday too!!! No wonder...

Happy Birthday to Temecula owner.. now you feel better? Stop act like little kid!!!!

Newman

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2016, 10:52:03 am »
Happy Birthday Mr Stew! Hope you feeling better after benching "best qb in nfl in branton's opinion" ?

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2016, 10:29:34 am »
LOL, you fucker think I made mistake to bench Matt Ryan??? Hell no... Just do your fucking math, if you have Rivers playing against 30th defense while Ryan against 3rd defense, which would you start??? Thanks :-) My only screwed was stupid time zone from London and California as could have change TE which was clearly as he was out and other got 26 points!!!

Foster

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2016, 08:38:52 am »
Quote from: 'Stewart' pid='6365' dateline='1476196174'

LOL, you fucker think I made mistake to bench Matt Ryan??? Hell no... Just do your fucking math, if you have Rivers playing against 30th defense while Ryan against 3rd defense, which would you start??? Thanks :-) My only screwed was stupid time zone from London and California as could have change TE which was clearly as he was out and other got 26 points!!!

So by that logic, you would need to fix your NFL vlogs explaining that Falcons may not win depending on who they play against based on the "defense rankings". 

Right? 

:P