My reason for trading Brees and upcoming vlog

• 7 Replies
My reason for trading Brees and upcoming vlog
« on: October 21, 2016, 09:51:28 am »
Yes, I am anal when it comes to any trades involving 1st rounders. For example, Tyrod Taylor for 1st rounder...that's absurd. Move on. 

Brees for Edelman might sound lopsided but in my case, I don't plan to keep Brees next year as I am rebuilding my team to clear space and I already have 3 first rounders looking forward to bidding war on FT and TT. I have Cousins and I don't need to deal with controversy every week who to start between Brees and Cousins. I wanted Edelman when he was FA but I didn't get him. Now I have him. 

I already posted my first vlog a long while ago and second one is due so I will post my second vlog before Jason Voorhees comes to DC on 31st. Look forward to new Friday the 13th movie in 2017. 

Macfadden

Rood

• Commissioner
RE: My reason for trading Brees and upcoming vlog
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2016, 10:45:40 am »
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EeJQO3FZ6I[/video]

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2016, 11:04:33 am »
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EeJQO3FZ6I[/video]

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2016, 02:31:53 pm »
@"Macfadden"
@"Palmer"

This trade will be veto by commissioner. Due to Washington's threat to quit the league and no backup QB.

Commissioner will approve if there is backup QB in the plan or plan to acquire one in any means.

If both of you want to re-visit the deal, feel free to text me so I can check and process the trade so either can start the player before tomorrow matchup.

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2016, 03:46:41 pm »
Did I ever threaten to quit? No.

Did I flirt with the idea of retiring after this season? Yes.

Go figure.

Again and again, I have no intention to screw this league up. 

Since I am rebuilding for next season, I am not going to retire after this season after all.

I have Landry Jones and RG3 who might come back soon as my back-up QBs.

Edelman would my WR3 so I will definitely use him as FLEX. I already mentioned that I don't plan to keep Brees going into next season to save 3.2M.

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2016, 08:48:13 pm »
Trade is being processed because Washington made additional to his roster. Backup QB.

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2016, 09:01:54 am »
First of all, I apologize for not posting my second vlog up before Halloween. Fortunately, Jason Voorhees never showed up and I learned that he is fatally allergic to cats so thanks to my lifesaving furkids. 

Bear with me...I will post my second vlog up before Thanksgiving for sure!

Happy November!

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2016, 10:08:35 am »
Everybody is using Facebook to post all vlogs... there are a lot of trash talking in there. Its much easier to do on Facebook private group.