appeal for violated a rule...

• 20 Replies
« on: August 22, 2013, 09:04:29 pm »
Owners,

I admitted honest mistake as thought that 5k is the bid increments as I don't often bid that low... it is my first offense so I would like to ask you the owners to override the commissioner's decision. This is a fun league and my bids aren't impact with anyone...

Thanks!

Branton

Atlanta violates bid:

9. Bid increments must be by at least $10,000 (Failure to do that, invalid bid, cant bid again).

Also I would like to add other point... In the past, some owners made mistake as error numbers on guarantee and they didn't lose the bid.

Rood

• Commissioner
RE: appeal for violated a rule...
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 09:39:03 pm »
Branton-

Correction: Commish did not make any decision, I just follow what is in our guideline voted by you guys. By the way this wasnt your first time violating the bidding process.

Commish would like to bring this to the table and see what the league have to say. 48 hours discussion only due to bidding process.

Foster

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 09:51:33 pm »
Question:

Even though I don't bid low either - if I made 5k bids and got 'slapped' up my ass by Rood, would the league give me leeway for making an 'honest' mistake?

Doubt it.

Why would you do the same for BranTon. If I fucked up, I accept it and learn from it. I would think all others do the same.

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 09:59:08 pm »
@andyfoster

You would get this instead...

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2013, 11:35:07 pm »
First of all, it is my first mistake related to rule 9...

Andy, of course, you wanna to win the bids so you are kinda biased :-)

Quote from: 'Rood' pid='3104' dateline='1377223148'

@andyfoster

You would get this instead...

Thank god that his smallest balls aren't in the way...

Foster

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2013, 07:56:40 am »
Yeah I know the bids you screwed up were involved by me.

But I am a man of integrity and believe me I would say the exact same thing if I wasn't involved in the bids.

If you want to be cynical and think I'm an unethical asshole, help yourself.

I know where I stand and what I believe in.

~ Man with bigger balls than Tiny Testicles of Temecula

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2013, 10:50:23 am »
LOL, I dont think you are asshole as have a right to speak... ;-)

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2013, 04:01:20 pm »
I would recommend that we void stewart's first bidding. and allow him to contiune his 2nd and 3rd bidding.  the 3 bids he made is within 3 minutes.  If he bid an hour or two, commish would have voided his bid and he would know and not making mistake for next 2 bids.. That is my 2 cents.

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2013, 01:26:40 pm »
When will we hear the result for this?

Foster

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2013, 01:35:41 pm »
Decision on Monday ;)

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2013, 01:38:20 pm »
If the worse possible, I would prefer follow Ronnie's recommendation... Thanks for your considering!

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2013, 02:31:14 pm »
Branton- I have left the discussion on table. One owner made it obviously. Two owners did make a post in discussion which was removed. One owner made an suggestion.

It will not change. Since we have in guideline.

Thanks

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2013, 03:11:25 pm »
But i would appreciate if just first one because of no respond from you sooner to stop me from other bids! It is pretty fair to ask...

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2013, 06:22:24 pm »
I'm favor of RZ's recommendation. Just void on Stewart's first bid only. I don't want this league to become a prison league. I SURE don't want to call Rood as a Warden Rood.

29ers `14, `15, n`16 Champs

Morford

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2013, 06:58:08 pm »
I have been neutral from this issue til now, I want to speak up my opinion, I would support to void all biddings cuz that rule, $10K minimum has been there since day 1 of DEFFL when firstly established. we, except Prinzler (rookie) and Frederick (2nd yrs) shud know that rule already since this is our 4th year. We paid $150, so we should be more serious owners. If free or cheap $, we won't care. Just my 2 cents.