@Zuchegno
@Prinzler
@Stewart
@Stein
@Andyfoster
@Macfadden
@Newman

Please view VLOG: http://youtu.be/LAFYlTiNiVo

But at this point: I need everybody to solve ONE issue we have.

2 owners did not meet minimum of 18 players roster. I checked our guideline and there is no consequence.

I asked around and some of owners gave different perspectives. I felt that I could not decide so I am asking this league to decide then I can put down on our guideline...

What we should do?

Thanks
Commish

RE: Urgent attention...
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 01:47:59 pm »
I admitted that I am one of the two owners who didn't meet the minimum. I thought that I can add before the season start but it was two weeks before the season started. As my due process right, if there is no consequence in bylaws then you cannot penalty anyone... I could be "Tom Brady" to take you to the court :-)

Todesco

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2015, 02:34:33 pm »
They should follow our rulers therefore their games forfit or up to us vote

Stein

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2015, 04:11:49 pm »
I m one of two as well...  I would have gotten TE last weekend as I didnt realize that two days window for re sign RFA...   Was doing food truck events in those days and had no chance to keep up...  I would have met the minimum if I did sign my TE..

OHea

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2015, 06:37:11 pm »
I believe two weeks before season starts should change to prior to the first game played because of the roster cuts.
If the owners salary are capped then I would think that owner should be penalized future draft pick?

I will try to be more active this season and next...

February 7, 2016... Mark your calendar! Dallas Cowboys will win the Super Bowl!

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2015, 07:12:55 pm »
I understand but there is no penalty rule for not following this situation so there is no way to measure it. It is completely UNFAIR for anyone to make up the penalty without any proper process... It is our responsibility to make sure that there are rules and punishments for everything in the documents!!!

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2015, 12:38:29 pm »
I believe the consequences should be really simple penalty because theres no consequences in by-laws. My opinion for consequences would be to pick last pick in waiver wire on Week 1. Since there's two owners that did not meet the roster requirement so lowest team score will pick 11th and highest team score will pick 12th in waiver wire.  My 2 cents.

29ers `14, `15, n`16 Champs

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2015, 01:26:37 pm »
Result:

Both team will receive 300,000 DEAD money for a year.

I will put down this as issue to be discussed for our guideline.

Thanks
Commish