DEFFL wrap up

• 4 Replies

Rood

• Commissioner
DEFFL wrap up
« on: December 29, 2015, 01:43:23 pm »
Congrats to Pittsburgh 29ers repeating the title... (1st ever DEFFL)
Congrats to Irondequoit/Rush Zebras capturing the title of "Buffalo Bills" of DEFFL. (0-3 in DEFFL Super Bowl"

Financial report is done (minus the week 17 highest point of the week, will update it when next week...)

Detroit and Miami is the only owner that has negative balance for this year... both less than 15 bucks.. i will let it add to Feb 15th. Must have at least $100 paid off. Some of you do have negative balance after -100 deduction so please make arrangement payment before Feb 15th.

Many of you received prize money.. please make arrangement with me on how you want your prize to be delivered. (Leave some for next year or what... 1st 100 is a mandatory...)

Vlog will be coming up sometime in future for proposals... you can start text me with your proposal for next year so I can keep list... make motions for discussion next month...

Many thanks for wonderful season despite some issues but we all worked together to iron it out. Looking forward for our 7th season and don't let Prinzler gets three-peat.

New division will be drawn when minimum 3 of us can make it to meet.

New assistant commissioner will be chosen (2 years... many thanks Branton for helping out in past 2 years).

Cleaning house will happen.

Happy New Year everybody!!!

@Prinzler
@Newman
@Ohea
@Andyfoster
@Stein
@Stewart
@Zuchegno
@Donatich
@Macfadden
@Todesco
@Whittington

RE: DEFFL wrap up
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 05:47:40 pm »
Thank you, Commissioner. Im glad to be first owner of DEFFL to win Super Bowl back to back and YES I am going for 3-peat. Thank you, Stewart for your 2 years of service and of course huge thanks to Rood Jr for his 5 years of his service. Happy New Year to owners!!

29ers stay strong!!!!!

29ers `14, `15, n`16 Champs

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2015, 06:08:12 pm »
Correction 6 years :)

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2016, 08:05:50 pm »
Congratulations to Prinzler. Nice assist from me giving up Marshall and L.Murray but I am still happy with Brees. :P

Happy New Year!

Quote from: 'Rood' pid='4965' dateline='1451414603'

Congrats to Pittsburgh 29ers repeating the title... (1st ever DEFFL)
Congrats to Irondequoit/Rush Zebras capturing the title of "Buffalo Bills" of DEFFL. (0-3 in DEFFL Super Bowl"

Financial report is done (minus the week 17 highest point of the week, will update it when next week...)

Detroit and Miami is the only owner that has negative balance for this year... both less than 15 bucks.. i will let it add to Feb 15th. Must have at least $100 paid off. Some of you do have negative balance after -100 deduction so please make arrangement payment before Feb 15th.

Many of you received prize money.. please make arrangement with me on how you want your prize to be delivered. (Leave some for next year or what... 1st 100 is a mandatory...)

Vlog will be coming up sometime in future for proposals... you can start text me with your proposal for next year so I can keep list... make motions for discussion next month...

Many thanks for wonderful season despite some issues but we all worked together to iron it out. Looking forward for our 7th season and don't let Prinzler gets three-peat.

New division will be drawn when minimum 3 of us can make it to meet.

New assistant commissioner will be chosen (2 years... many thanks Branton for helping out in past 2 years).

Cleaning house will happen.

Happy New Year everybody!!!

@Prinzler
@Newman
@Ohea
@Andyfoster
@Stein
@Stewart
@Zuchegno
@Donatich
@Macfadden
@Todesco
@Whittington

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 11:17:33 am »
After review my players on roosters on excel and discovered that one of my players disappeared so make sure that Jeremy Maclin, KC WR is back on my team :-)

Thanks!