@Todan23
@Cannonarm11
@Macfadden
@Feagles7
@Zuchman9
@JamOHea
@Detroit
@andyfoster

The purpose of setting up this league is to have fun, trash talking, active participate in forum. I have been watching the forum lately and know who is not active, or even when's the last time you checked the forum.

I have wait list and some people really want to get in this league because they know how competitive in this league can be plus what resources we have is awesome compared with other leagues.

You know who you are that has not been active in forum. I will be in touch with you and see if you want to remain in this league.

Please reply to this message that you have read this message.

OHea

RE: warning from commissioner...
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 10:07:52 pm »
Im still in. Unfortunately Im not the one who is capable of posting those humor clippings that some of you are an expert at! But I do keep an eye on this forum.
Thanks

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 10:14:05 pm »
@Jamohea

You do not need to be expert in posting pictures.. but you can do words :) If you want learn how to post pictures... 5 min of your time is needed that s all :)

Newman

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012, 11:08:59 pm »
Quote from: 'Jun23ior' pid='2121' dateline='1352430167'

@rstein
@hotlanta
@deafbevo
@Todan23 has read this email and thinks he will enjoy kicking people in this league's ass for a long time after rebuilding my team ;-)
@Cannonarm11
@Macfadden
@Feagles7
@Zuchman9
@JamOHea
@Detroit
@andyfoster

The purpose of setting up this league is to have fun, trash talking, active participate in forum. I have been watching the forum lately and know who is not active, or even when's the last time you checked the forum.

I have wait list and some people really want to get in this league because they know how competitive in this leaguge can be plus what resources we have is awesome compared with other leagues.

You know who you are that has not been active in forum. I will be in touch with you and see if you want to remain in this league.

Please reply to this message that you have read this message.

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2012, 12:22:57 pm »
WHOOO!!!!  Todd has this best REPLY in the Forum for whole season!!!!  WHOOO!!!

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2012, 02:49:08 pm »
ok, daddy...

Morford

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2012, 05:30:23 pm »
Got it

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2012, 01:29:05 pm »
Roger that.

Whittington