@stewart
@morford
@whittington
@stein
@zuchegno
@prinzler
@todesco
@ohea

I am very disappointed to announce this.

Washington Hogs broke another waiver issue. He only have 23.97m in salary cap that leaves him only 30k for free agent signings. He went ahead had one transactions moves that would violate his 24m maximum salary cap.

That would be washington's 2nd offense with wavier issue.

I only have two solution that we NEED to address by tomorrow 9pm.

1- Remove wavier from washington' s 1 claim and give to whoever claims Pryor in order. Washington gets warning.

2- Remove waiver from washington's claim and give to whoever claims Pryor and Washington loses 2 weeks of waiver.

Rood

• Commissioner
RE: Another issue here..
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 10:08:24 am »
@macfadden

You texted me- I am innoncent until proven guilty. Where is justice. Here is all evidences according to ESPN transaction report.

As you can see your salary cap is 23.97m at 430am, you added PRYOR that will bring over 24m then you dropped barkley at 830am.

As league states you CANNOT go over 24m at anytime.

I did not count Lacy and Randle because they were ALREADY on your roster. I am focusing on Pryor because its NEW player.

OHea

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 10:34:30 am »
Since its his second infractions on the same issue, I think #2 would sound more appropriate... It's something that we all need to be careful with and follow the rules and be fair to others...

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2013, 10:31:18 pm »
Like I made some honest mistakes in the past and you guys said TOUGH SHIT therefore here is my answer, TOUGH SHIT!