Iroq and flint trade

• 12 Replies
Iroq and flint trade
« on: August 28, 2012, 10:43:48 pm »
Flint gets

Pettigrew, TE
Bradford, QB
Highest pick of either Iroq's 2 first round (it will be swapped with Flint's 1st round)

Iroq gets

Gronkowski, TE
D. Brown, RB
Get Flint first round pick

*** If Flint's first round pick is higher than Iroq 2 first round then Flint will give highest 2nd round and get Iroq's lowest first round pick.

Just in case,  It has been agreed between both of us.  We will be allowed to trade first round picks with understanding that we both will have to agree upon the trade, possible get player instead of pick.

Morford

RE: Iroq and flint trade
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 10:48:42 pm »
Agreed
I want to announce Pettigrew and Bradford as my RFA

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 11:36:50 am »
I would like to announce both my players as my rfa.

Also I want to be clear that the picks that were discuss in this trade are only on currently picks that iroq and flint have.

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 09:46:46 am »
This is comlicated about the draft picks..

It is both of your responsibility to remind me at next year draft!!!

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2012, 09:20:11 pm »
I fully object to this trade between Iroq and Flint. LOPSIDED!

Iroq gets top TE and good RB (easily number 2 RB) while Flint gets avg TE (not even top ten TE) and avg QB (not even top 20 QB). Draft picks exchanged barely made any difference (higher first rounder for lower first rounder).

I request this trade to be voided!

Lord almighty, this league is damn too good for this bullshit trade.

If I overlooked that Iroq included some kind of payout agreement, then it would have made sense.

Disgusted Macfadden

Morford

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 12:00:19 am »
Travis, I was in need for backup QB as bye replacement since Kolb and Hasselbeck are not starter, so I get Bradford. He's starter. I gave up Brown cuz he sucks no matter if he's starter or not. I had him for 2 yrs, he's up and down last year when he was starter lot of time while Addai got hurt. I gave up Gronk to get Pettigrew and first round. He's good TE, and only will play lots more than Gronk. My belief that he will not do good as last 2 yrs since Hernandez is getting much better PLUS now Patriots are considering Winslow. Too many TE in Pats. So after season, I will ended up having 2 first round picks.

Maybe ur object cuz RZ is in ur division.
I will just leave it upon to the commish's decision

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2012, 03:46:05 am »
Macfadden

Nothing new,  if you don't like what you see or can't get what u wanted the. U will call it!!  Be more involved in this league maybe u will have fun. Usually I don't explain why trade was made. But I will make this exception for you Travis.  

First of all. Please check ur information first!!  According to cbssports app on iPhone, d. Brown ranked 24th and Bradford ranked 28th which would make it a fair trade head to head. It's just our position needs. Secondly, Gronk ranked 2nd and pettigrew ranked 10th. And it said that Gronk could lost some targets to Lloyd but still consider top te and pettigrew should get stronger as lions offense gets better, on top of that pettigrew catches 75 and 83 passes in last 2 years. Which te could top that. Travis, please check that stats before u answer my question.  And for that head to head trade. To make it fair we switch higher and lower first round. You have NO idea who will be productive for the 2013 rookies

Lastly,  Travis,  I know you aren't as involved into this league as others,  I am going to remind you kindly that the salary and the years on the contracts also play big factor on the decisions. He got 2- 2 years players and I got 2 - 1 year players.

Once again, research before type! And deffl has a clear rule which states NO CASHES are allowed!!!!

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2012, 09:15:30 am »
Travis-

You have every right to question-

As I originally think it was lopsided but I had to check to make sure-

Flint is in financial trouble... he's about to lose gronkowski since hes UFA.... Flint dont want to lose anyone without getting anything back... so Pettigew has 2 more years in him.

IMO- Bradford is not as great quarterback in st louis yet he will produce... hes even with donald brown.....

Plus Wayne will get first round from Irondequoit....

Just look at Boston Red Sox and Dodgers' trade- its SO lopsided trade but boston wants to get rid of those salary... just like Wayne cant afford gronk being on Franchise tag or TT...

Thanks

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2012, 01:20:28 pm »
Commish,

You are correct that all owners should have right to question the trade, I do that to any trades made in this league, but I do my homework first.  It is UN-necessary to name calling the trade.  LOPSIDED!!!,, oh please!! Travis should know better.  As for Dodgers and Red Sox trade,  I did not consider it lopsided because it benefits both team BIG TIME!!! but that is different because there is actual people involved.

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2012, 08:11:10 pm »
Zuchegno, I am not surprised by your remarks as I know you would not admit that I was right that the trade was lopsided. You were saying I am not involved in this league like others. You must still be living in the past. I have been involved in this league ever after crushing you in the Super Bowl.

If it makes you feel any better, the trade was lopsided instead of LOPSIDED! Still lopsided either way.

I would not object in the first place if you didn't get the first rounder in return.

Speaking of salary cap, you are right that I have no knowledge what it's all about. Yes, I was just lying to make you feel better.

Now Flint was saying that Bradford is his back-up as just good for one game (bye week) giving up potential 2nd starting RB in Brown who is expected to have a career year. This is why the trade was lopsided. Gronko despite his contract situation is still favorable over Pettigrew. I don't blame Flint on this one because he is a Lions fan, correct me if I am mistaken.

I had every right to question this trade and you jumped to conclusions by taking me personally. Typical Ronnie. At least, I am glad to know that you have not changed.

Cheers.

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2012, 08:51:16 pm »
Yeah I am glad you said that because now I know that we are still a great buddies. If one of us changed then the friendship is in jeopardy. Agreed??  :-D

Foster

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2012, 08:24:59 am »
Quote from: 'Jun23ior' pid='2000' dateline='1346850930'

IMO- Bradford is not as great quarterback in st louis yet he will produce... hes even with donald brown.....

I just read this thread and had to make a small point here about this particular quote:

;)

Yeah at first I thought that Iroq did this to Flint. But after reading both sides of the argument, I now can say this:

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2012, 10:13:51 am »
I like what Andy is doing...

I hope everybody is participating in this forum... remember you are paying for this forum too :)

LETS trash talking begin so I dont have to deal with Branton vs Wayne of Chantix again....