FT/TT

• 9 Replies

Donatich

FT/TT
« on: March 08, 2015, 01:34:31 pm »
Spoke to a few owners here.. They asked me why I didn't FT or TT my players.

What happened was that I was told by the commish the season is on hold until everyone paid. So I thought DEFFL is on hold for the time being until I learned it was back on last week of Februrary.. and I had only five days to FT/TT, which I missed.

The commissioner told me- I should know and follow NFL schedule.. Too bad!

While I agree too bad I should follow NFL schedule, at the same time, DEFFL was on hold... Will NFL ever be on hold?? NEVER!!! With this being said, I would have FT my players.

I am simply pissed that I traded my first round picks just to lose the players which you all clearly know that i will FT or TT one of my players.

So, I'm appealing the decision here.. and requesting you to consider this because of improper procedure by having commissioner being authorized to suspend the season or resume the season whenever he wants because not everyone has paid. I have paid my dues very early in the season and should not be punished for it.

Respectfully yours,
South Bend Owner

Newman

RE: FT/TT
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2015, 01:40:58 pm »
Wow. Seems many issues arise from the fact that we used to get emails automatically from deffl website but not since it reopened. But I do recall Ron texting all of us when it was time to get ready? No? I understand how you'd feel- losing players you already gave up picks for sucks.

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2015, 09:49:38 pm »
WHOA- I never said follow NFL schedule and TOO BAD! Please don't ever exaggerate the truth.

I still have text:

I said:

Everything is not on hold, Deffl is back on business. Please look notes from commish on Feb 23rd. I did text everybody on Feb 23rd to inform please check forum because I posted on DEFFL that DEFFL is back business (Later i realize I did not post on 23rd, i posted on 24th)

Then I told him he have every right to appeal (That was last wednesday March 4th). Andy kept sending me nasty messages.

I am more than happy to post text conversation if needed. So please get the fact straight. Thanks

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2015, 09:55:36 pm »
Our guideline

Rule XV.C
C. All prize money is sent out at the end of the season. All owners must have deposit at least 100 dollars at end of season and pay the balance PRIOR 1st game of the pre-season. (100 dollars must be paid by Feb 15th, the rest before 1st game of pre-season, failure to do that will receive ZERO points.) Commissioner have right to deduct winnings to hold for next season.

Donatich

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2015, 12:42:06 pm »
Lol at the commissioner.. Maybe Rood interpreted that I sent him a couple of nasty messages but I can vouch that the commissioner wasn't being professional as well. I'm copying and pasting our conversation from last night as well.

Andrew Donatich:
   I lied??? Lol wtf
Rood:
   U said commish said u should know NFL schedule and too bad
   I never said those words. Please scroll up and read again
Andrew Donatich:
   Right. U said follow NFL dates. Bottom line- our conversation didn't go anywhere and that it's too late
   My point isn't abt that
   My point is league shd follow NFL. Same rules. Never on strike or on hold
Rood:
   We have been running this league with no problem.
   And u come in and complaining
   If u disagree ure more than welcome to make motions
Andrew Donatich:
   Lol. Be professional, commish
   I can make my voice. I paid my dues. Point is that if in rules book it said follow NFL schedule. Means it shdnt be put on hold
   You did. And then gave owners a week to tag. While I cld have done right after the season
   U want to be pissed off and insult me that never have issues until I come in. You cool!!
Rood:
   U missed whole point
   Never had Plm with feb 15 deadline
   And system is there.. Now u twist use NFL etc
   Deffl has its guideline need to follow
Andrew Donatich:
   I'm not twisting. It's fact
   Basically I had only one week to tag
   That is wrong period
   I will probably lose my appeal but I need to be heard
Rood:
   Nothing is wrong!
   Read the rule please
   Everybody has one week to tag, one week to bid. It has been since day 1 of this league
   And it's in guideline

I never responded after that. He must have things his way as well. If he wants to call me out, I"m also calling him out.

Ron Rood:

Wow u dare to lie in forum!!!
I totally don't please ur tone!!

That was his first message and I responded after that.

Andrew Donatich:
   Assumed deffl was on hold cause not everyone paid
ON FEBURARY 24th: I sent Rood message.

Rood:
   Polls bee there
   No ft tt yes
   But motions etc
Andrew Donatich:
   Cool. Will check soon
   Good vacation?

SEE ON FEB 24th- HE SAID NO FT AND TT, YES.... Then next day he said we can FT/TT.. This is fucked up PERIOD

Then on March 4th:

Andrew Donatich:
   Prinzler said I can't FT or TT players cause deadline is feb 28 but u said deffl is on hold
   I'm confused
   Now I checked deffl. I'm confused. Wtf. Said on hold. Means everything on hold. Doesn't make sense if can FT or TT if not on hold.
Rood:
   Everything is not on hold
   Deffl is back on business
   Look notes from commish feb 23
Andrew Donatich:
   Fucked up big time
   Never got an email or anything like that
   I think it's kinda stupid that you put on hold until feb 23 then force owners five days to make decision
   That's fucked up in my opinion
Rood:
   Ure mad u say things like that. If u think carefully- everyvody had a year to think who to tag. I texted everybody to check forum on feb 23.
   Settings that u need to set up on forum that sends u or download tapatalk app
   Check it everyday
Andrew Donatich:
   This is my first offseason. I just think it's stupid still.
   Check everyday for that kind of buy in? Sheesh
   Whatever. U shd fire me as owner cause must check every other week. I didn't.
Rood:
   Lol
   Check ur settings for email
   I did text everybody on feb 23 to inform please check forum. Cuz I announced Deffl is back business
Andrew Donatich:
   Me lose AJ green and lynch!!!!
   Pissed off
Rood:
   U have every right to appeal on forum
   Up to owners to allow
Andrew Donatich:
   Pea minded owners won't allow. Whatever
   That's why I hate year round football. Always fuck me up
   I'm taking a shit
   Then need to go to work. Ttyl
Rood:
   Don't worry I can't smell
   First off season?? It's ur second. Remember u tagged stafford.
   Please don't talk to me when ure mad. Talk to me when u come to sense.
Andrew Donatich:
   Yeah I'm waiting for you to fire me :)
Rood:
     Work?? What u work now
Andrew Donatich:
   Why do u care? :)
Rood:
   Oh u in pissy mode... Talk u later
Andrew Donatich:
   Smiley face
   What's radu s contact Info
   Program manager at TSD

BASICALLY- HE SAID I CANT FT OR TT ON FEB 24TH BUT THEN I HAD ONLY FOUR DAYS!?!?!?

Did i send any nasty messages? No, Rood is twisting and lying to you guys as a commissioner. It's unacceptable to me period.

Of course, I was pissed off. I never sent Rood nasty messages but I was clearly pissed off at the procedure.

Feb 24th. He texted us to vote but in our conversation, Rood said that Feb 23th, everything was there. I never got emails. He knew to text us because we never received emails. He said the league is back on Feb 23th.

Feb 28th- TT/FT period ends. It means we had only four days to FT/TT. It already broke DEFFL's rule of having one week of FT/TT.

And we are to follow NFL schedule? Rules broken already.

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2015, 01:01:25 pm »
That was our convo on March 4th

Donatich:Prinzler said I can't FT or TT players cause deadline is feb 28 but u said deffl is on hold
I'm confused
Now I checked deffl. I'm confused. Wtf. Said on hold. Means everything on hold. Doesn't make sense if can FT or TT if not on hold.

Rood:Everything is not on hold
Deffl is back on business
Look notes from commish feb 23

Donatich:Fucked up big time
Never got an email or anything like that
I think it's kinda stupid that you put on hold until feb 23 then force owners five days to make decision
That's fucked up in my opinion

Rood: ure mad u say things like that. If u think carefully- everyvody had a year to think who to tag. I texted everybody to check forum on feb 23.
Settings that u need to set up on forum that sends u or download tapatalk app
Check it everyday

Donatich:This is my first offseason. I just think it's stupid still.
Check everyday for that kind of buy in? Sheesh
Whatever. U shd fire me as owner cause must check every other week. I didn't.

Rood: Lol
Check ur settings for email
I did text everybody on feb 23 to inform please check forum. Cuz I announced Deffl is back business

Donatich:Me lose AJ green and lynch!!!!
Pissed off

Rood:U have every right to appeal on forum
Up to owners to allow

Donatich: Pea minded owners won't allow. Whatever
That's why I hate year round football. Always fuck me up
I'm taking a shit
Then need to go to work. Ttyl

Rood: Don't worry I can't smell
First off season?? It's ur second. Remember u tagged stafford.
Please don't talk to me when ure mad. Talk to me when u come to sense.

Donatich:Yeah I'm waiting for you to fire me :)

Donatich

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2015, 01:03:57 pm »
i already posted that above. i had nothing to hide.

once again, i did not send you nasty messages. i was pissed off at you at DEFFL procedure. you said to follow DEFFL guideline.  FINE, you never gave me a FULL WEEK to FT/TT. You gave us only four days.

You, as an owner, tried to be deceitful too. You knew that not all of us were getting emails after DEFFL was reopened. Why didn't you warn us as a commissioner? Then you accused me of lying and did not appreciate my tone. Come on. I don't appreciate it neither.

E. Franchise and transition tags

1. Prior to the start of free agency every year, all franchises may opt to apply one franchise and/or one transition tag to any two players (one tag for each player). Tagging players is optional, not required.

2. A player who is franchise tagged is not free to sign with another team. The player will be assigned a salary that is based on the average of the top five highest salaries paid to players at his position from the previous season. (The top five salaries are updated each year prior to February 15th.)

3. A transition tagged player is not free to sign with another team. The player will be assigned a salary that is based on the average of the top ten highest salaries paid to players at his position from the previous season. (The top ten salaries are updated each year prior to February 15th)

Clearly- I can FT/TT my players starting on Feb 15th. And I have until 13 days, but DEFFL is on hold.

If the league is back active on Feb 24th (Rood was on vacation and did not start until he was back from Bahamas), then everyone had four days to FT/TT> Techincally all owners should have 13 days, meaning we have two extra weeks.

Foster

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2015, 01:17:52 pm »
The convo flow is confusing to me.

But I do apologize for the email fuckup. I forgot to fix that when I moved the forum. Slipped my mind. It should be fixed now. I hope at least as the email notification part is always tricky and a pain to handle at times.

Also I'm always practical - I do believe and understand no one would not want to tag AJ Green or Lynch. If there's a vote I'll let it slide but that's your last chance. Next time too bad etc.

This is supposed to be a fun league - 100% adherence to the guidelines is not necessary. It's not life or death - it's only football.

That is all. Have a great day.

Donatich

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2015, 01:25:05 pm »
Thank you, Andy Foster. I appreciate your response.

I also posted a video to clarify on my case since Andy Foster said the convo flow is confusing.

Here is my video:

http://youtu.be/m1eBnRjhhtw

Thanks

Newman

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2015, 02:21:32 pm »
I agree w Andy F. abt this being a fun league. With that said, Andy d, I don't understand your reluctance to use the ft and the Tt in the time you had. You had a few days left to declare and you didn't- four days is more than enough to just throw out the ft and Tt. We had from jan to feb to think abt it- next time, just get the Tt/ft in. I am also against the idea of a full-fledged fight which this seems to be becoming a "he said, she said" whatever. Hope we can all reach a conclusion that satisfies everyone. I d appreciate no name calling or cursing at each other as I have never seen a problem solved well by flipping birds or name calling. ya know? Thanks and have an awesome effing day ;-)