Marshawn Lynch

• 6 Replies

Donatich

Marshawn Lynch
« on: February 12, 2016, 03:15:32 pm »
Marshawn Lynch has officially retired from NFL. Please remove him from my roster and credit 3.7M back to my salary cap.

It also might help you guys because Lynch's price is now removed from FT/TT as Lynch's 3.7 M ranks third highest for RB corps.

RE: Marshawn Lynch
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2016, 02:37:35 pm »
That is for next year not this year.  Mr Donatich, if you cut Lynch from your roster you will still have dead money,  you would need to move him to retired roster.

Donatich

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2016, 10:44:26 am »
That's why I'm posting here to announce that Lynch has retired and to move him to retirement roster. I'm not sure what you  mean. Lynch dead money? Ha.

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2016, 12:03:43 pm »
Quote from: 'Donatich' pid='5134' dateline='1455464666'

That's why I'm posting here to announce that Lynch has retired and to move him to retirement roster. I'm not sure what you  mean. Lynch dead money? Ha.

Andy, RZ is basically right. Look at your first post, you said please remove him from your roster and you did not say please move him to retirement roster. It will consider "dead money" because still under the contract so that's RZ's argument.

29ers `14, `15, n`16 Champs

Donatich

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2016, 01:38:34 pm »
I said he has retired and remove him from my roster meaning he has officially retired. Don't tell me it's all abt the wording. Lynch has retired and is no longer on my roster meaning to credit back 3.7M to my roster. So I'm officially announcing he has retired from NFL and DEFFL both!!!

Foster

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2016, 11:11:20 am »
What if he comes back? Some are speculating he's just doing this to skip all the bs camps.

So to do if he pulls this bs? Not sure if this was covered in the rules. And if there are none, I want to be fair to Donatich. He's going by what information he has right now. But his post on twitter is really cryptic though.

Found it in the guideline:

If a retired player, while under contract, attempts a comeback, the exact terms of original contract will then be activated and counted against the DEFFL franchise’s roster limits. The franchise owner must then make the necessary adjustments to get within roster limits.

Better pray Donatich!

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2016, 11:45:07 am »
@donatich

Lynch did not "officially" retire. He did not file retirement paperwork with NFL. So therefore he is not retired. This issue has been brought up with you in past with Tynes (kicker).

If you can proof that he DID file retirement with NFL. then it can be honored.

For future- please use correct terms, do not play with words.

Thanks