2014 Draft

• 35 Replies
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2014, 08:36:33 pm »
Washington Hogs pick Jets TE Jace Amaro.

Macfadden

Rood

• Commissioner
RE: 2014 Draft
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2014, 09:27:15 pm »
Miami picks QB-David Carr, Oak

Todesco

« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2014, 09:35:40 pm »
What u mean no response whatever  u did not pager me yet ? I did check up so wait then nothing hear from u Ron jr not correct fuck me ??? How long limit hour wait ? Please answer it why  whatever other owner need know why u did say slipper???

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2014, 08:18:53 am »
@Todesco

It is not my responsibility to inform owners its your turn. If I can I will if I am at work or something I can't.  It is owner's responsibility to keep track.  I typed this before draft:

Procedure:

1. There is a four-hour time limit for making all picks via E-mail. If you cant, please communicate with commissioner ahead of time.

2. The clock starts at 9AM EST and stops at 12AM EST (6AM to 9PM PST).

It has to be posted in forum or text me.

RZ picks at 253. You had 4 hours to make pick until 653pm. You got skipped but you can pick anytime until draft ends. You did not TEXT.

You still have time from 9am to noon EST to make your pick.

Again- It is not commissioner's responsibility to text everybody its your turn unless owner requests due to conflicts.

Todesco

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2014, 10:18:32 am »
Not right for me did check up on deffl draft. I did not receive any email update or pager from deffl which I did often time check those draft so wait then it not good process turn owners  I got lost interest about those draft  still not fair for me
Also u did willing for RZ pick first round pass hours  he should skip  not right for waiting him
Get lost interest about this draft
Let me skip black and white forget it let turn other owner pick

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2014, 11:17:11 am »
Frank-

Once again I am going to explain you. Please READ carefully what it says.

1. There is a four-hour time limit for making all picks via E-mail. If you cant, please communicate with commissioner ahead of time.

3 owners DID communicate with me Todd and RZ and Branton. They communicated with me AHEAD of time... so thats why we are waiting for RZ to be in signal area so he can text me with his picks. YOU are in rochester and you do have pager with you all the time. 4 hours is what DEFFL owners voted for. You should have set up notification that goes to your pager. Like I said in past- if you are unsure how to do it, ask me I am more than happy to help you out.