Roster...

• 7 Replies

Rood

• Commissioner
Roster...
« on: September 03, 2012, 07:23:17 pm »
I have dropped 2 teams's WHOLE roster because they did not follow simple instruction.

There are some team cannot add because Philadelphia and Houston.

Please fix your roster... to match the spreadsheet.

Good luck- first kickoff is in 2 days!!!!

Todesco

RE: Roster...
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 08:15:49 am »
Quote from: 'Jun23ior' pid='1983' dateline='1346714597'

I have dropped 2 teams's WHOLE roster because they did not follow simple instruction.

There are some team cannot add because Philadelphia and Houston.

Please fix your roster... to match the spreadsheet.

Good luck- first kickoff is in 2 days!!!!

What talk about. I did add and drop one month ago ? I did set all salary and line up before ?

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 10:30:01 am »
YOUR excel shows you have 22 players... why your cbs 23 players plus you add a player that is NOT yours on Sept 3?? UFA/RFA ends August 29th..

Now you need to add your players back...

Todesco

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 06:24:53 pm »
hey Ron, jr

I  just add player yesterday therefore I knew after aug 29 for ufa and RFA then I can get player  I do not understand
Not right u get all drop my roster not match with number between CBS and sheet

U should warn me just drop one player not suppose this week then I will do drop one then wait for next week add

I worked hard on my roster and you deleted my whole roster without discussing it with me and you are telling me to add the whole thing in CBS again?!?!?! You should get my roster back on then I will fix it.  

You know that I'm not great reading but I try my best everyday to understand the language and ask my wife sometimes to help summary what talk about.

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2012, 07:37:23 pm »
Frank-

I post on DEFFL couple of time warning everybody to follow rules...  If you do not understand- you can text me or vp me and I am more than happy to explain.

Remember I am doing this for free and I posted couple of time warning and explain rules...

You CANT add anyone after aug 29th... You will need to add your own players back yourself since I explained rule CLEARLY.

Thanks

Todesco

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2012, 09:34:50 pm »
I still not understand 100 percent rules  I think can add player after aug 29th then on Sept 3rd I decide to add player.  Why not u quick tell me remove one player. Then I will drop him.
I am loss interesting  then I have to leave this league and please refund 150 dollars back me

Morford

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2012, 12:17:35 am »
Remmy what RZ said at RRCD draft, he said keep checking on emails and on website too, which u never did til at very last minute. Same thing with DEFFL. So, yes the commish did post several time no add player after Aug 29th til after week 1. He said BEFORE, not AFTER Aug 29th;)

I copied and paste from other post:

READ THIS:

Just a reminder-

1) RFA will ends 14 days before first kickoff which means (Sept 5th is the first game).

August 23 1159pm EST RFA will close.

2) Rookies and unsigned UFA/RFAS must be signed 7 days before 1st kickoff.

August 29th 1159 EST All teams must have MINIMUM players on your roster, unsigned rfa can be signed at 50 percent from its previous contract.

So tonight at 1159pm EST. No new bids on RFA. I will let old RFA keep on bidding for few more days see if any action.

You have until August 29th to sign your rookies and those unsigned RFAS can go back to their old team for half price of last year's contract with understand the minimum would be 300k.

Any questions- ASK!

Got it?:)

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2012, 12:18:42 pm »
Wayne-

I did not appoint you to be my assistant :)

Frank and I already talked on Videophone reccently and he misunderstood everything and hes not quitting this league. He will add everything back today.