Bids on Dalton/Cook

• 9 Replies

Rood

• Commissioner
Bids on Dalton/Cook
« on: August 29, 2016, 03:25:14 pm »
I will refer Ruling committee on bids on Dalton/Cook.

@Newman
@Stewart

Rood

• Commissioner
RE: Bids on Dalton/Cook
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 05:05:16 pm »
@Stewart
@Newman

Decision has been made by ruling committee since I refer this to them.

They discussed and reached decision that NO other bids will be allowed since deadline has been set up by league since February 15th. It has been extended due to new owner and did not have chance to bid some players.

Cook and Dalton will go to Rochester Jack ass team.. OOPS... Jack Rabbits :)

OHea

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 05:51:50 pm »
I personally felt this procedure is flawed because once you given him an extension.. Meaning all his ufa bids will only cost him 300k without being bidded by other owners... Other words, he gets players at a bargain prices....

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2016, 07:55:04 pm »
@newman
@stewart

Care to explain what u both discussed and reach decision.

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2016, 01:08:46 am »
It is pretty simple that the owners could have bidding those players before deadline. The new owner doesn't have any chance to bid other players but leftover ones...

OHea

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2016, 10:05:51 am »
It still doesn't makes sense! When it comes to bidding, every one should have the privilege to bid even if one or more owners have been given extension...  This is a dynasty league.

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2016, 11:06:21 am »
I agreed with Jam completely!!!!  I had a plan to get them thru waiver rather than getting into bidding war. Ruling is completely WRONG!! if given extension to owner then others should have opportunity to make bid. Dalton and Cook are not the leftovers..

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2016, 11:55:26 am »
My 2 cents:

Rochester missed out a good stuff earlier on UFA/RFA since the new owner takes over recently. He doesn't have a pretty draft picks in next 2 years. Only 3rd round in `17 and maybe same issue in `18 cause of trades still in effect cause of players stats.

The bottom line is... the Ruling Committee has made a decision so can we move on?

If you guys want Dalton then ask him for trade.. Im sure he would like a pick for Dalton to improve his draft picks in next 2 years.

29ers `14, `15, n`16 Champs

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2016, 12:39:11 pm »
Ruling committee has reached decision.

Branton explained their (Branton and Todd) reason.

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2016, 07:12:35 pm »
Quote from: 'Zuchegno' pid='6238' dateline='1472569581'

I agreed with Jam completely!!!!  I had a plan to get them thru waiver rather than getting into bidding war. Ruling is completely WRONG!! if given extension to owner then others should have opportunity to make bid. Dalton and Cook are not the leftovers..

I understand your point but that is a BIG IF that you will get waiver players instead bidding the players. A previous owner and new owner doesn't have to be same "opinion" of roster even previous has been very active on drafts/bidding/trades. I always want to see all of us follow the the rules but there are rare gray area that might not be fair to one than others.