Relocating E. Irondequoit...

• 9 Replies

Rood

• Commissioner
Relocating E. Irondequoit...
« on: June 09, 2011, 09:58:17 pm »
E. Irondequoit announces they will be relocating...

In next few days, Owner will be searching for best place which will draw more revenue for the team. Owner is tired of sharing revenue with nemesis Irondequoit Zebras.

RE: Relocating E. Irondequoit...
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2011, 11:51:22 am »
Irondequoit Board noticed that the E. Irondequoit took a huge DIP with season tickets, and have decided to have only ONE football team in the town.  The residents voiced their vote and went with ZEBRAS because of the caliber running back and WR C. Johnson and 1st pick this coming summer.

Proud owner of Zebras
Ronnie Zuchegno

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2011, 01:26:22 pm »
FYI- what Zebras said was found in national enquirer magazine! :)

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2011, 09:27:34 pm »
It is more likely move to OKC...

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2011, 03:38:56 pm »
Thunder Rats bid farewell to E. Irondequoit.... Moved into new facility in Orlando, Florida!

Orlando Thunder Rats!

Stein

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2011, 04:48:24 pm »
Due to extra burden on taxes in Orlando area- community have rejected to support new stadium.... so now my understanding is that E Iron now going to hire a lawyer to fight however they dont have enough budget to support the legal action.  

You are back to square 1 :(    Owners also need to approve 51% of your move...  I vote NAY  (wink)

Quote from: 'Jun23ior' pid='251' dateline='1308339536'

Thunder Rats bid farewell to E. Irondequoit.... Moved into new facility in Orlando, Florida!

Orlando Thunder Rats!

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2011, 09:53:05 am »
After consulting with Drew Rosenhaus and Scott Boras... Due to Miami's threatening, Orlando hired Shapiro & Shapiro on the tab of Rosenhaus and Boras to bring this up to supreme court. The supreme court decided to bump out McCourts' divorce for this case.

(BANG) (BANG) (BANG) Order in court, owner of Miami if you dont behave, I will have Bailiff hold you in contempt.

Court will resume 9 am Monday. (Bang)

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2011, 12:45:14 pm »
That explain why Miami is concerning because they have the WORST fans in USA cities... They are afraid to lose their money by less show up as many will go to Orlando...

I am not making this up as you can see this: http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nba/news/story?id=6642006

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2011, 08:53:30 pm »
Branton- Shaprio & Shapiro extended their thanks for doing their homework. They're offering you a position as their assistant? That way you dont have to work graveyard shift?

:)

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2011, 11:47:50 pm »
I have to decline your offer but thanks...