Roster with Rookies..

• 2 Replies

Rood

• Commissioner
Roster with Rookies..
« on: June 18, 2011, 12:10:10 pm »
Before you all scream. Yes I added all of the rookies in your roster. If you notice that I added a numbers on the left column. That tells me how many players.

So I added rookies your roster and the box is empty and salary is empty. It is not on your team OFFICIALLY until you SIGN your rookies.
Its just a knowledge that the player is yours. Salary and years will not be inserted until you announce.

Stein

RE: Roster with Rookies..
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 12:25:13 pm »
Where s the list?  Excel or on CBS sports?   Also- current RFA are also included in the list??     Waived through here or through cbs sports?

Quote from: 'Jun23ior' pid='279' dateline='1308413410'

Before you all scream. Yes I added all of the rookies in your roster. If you notice that I added a numbers on the left column. That tells me how many players.

So I added rookies your roster and the box is empty and salary is empty. It is not on your team OFFICIALLY until you SIGN your rookies.
Its just a knowledge that the player is yours. Salary and years will not be inserted until you announce.

Rood

• Commissioner
RE: Roster with Rookies..
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2011, 12:40:37 pm »
Rookie is already inserted in your EXCEL.

I will update CBS  this week.

Current RFA already updated on EXCEL.... I will update all roster sometime soon.

Waive players? through forum during summertime- during season do it through cbs. Less complication.

Thanks