New role in this league...

• 23 Replies

Rood

• Commissioner
New role in this league...
« on: June 19, 2011, 09:55:24 pm »
I have chosen Russ Stein to work with me in this league. He will be "Deputy Commissioner". On those days I cant make it or out of town. Russ will take care of those tidbits and ranting from one specific owner.

On other note- I hired Russ for a purpose, to take care of Branton's pacifier and bib.

While I m taking care of Jimmy's steroid dosages...

RE: New role in this league...
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 11:46:41 pm »
FYI, Russ can't control me and Jimmy is much worse shape so good luck!

Stein

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 12:49:49 pm »
Arrogant wont get u anywhere....  If anybody insult anybody in here - will lose a draft next year...  Consider this a warning, Branton! :)  

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 04:51:32 pm »
Yeah, you are real cunt for power control freak... I ain't afraid of you!!!

Morford

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2011, 09:34:15 am »
Commissioner, you MADE ME LAUGH for giving me a warning. Brandon SHUD ALREADY SUSPENDED long time ago!

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2011, 10:30:52 am »
Owners-

I feel that I need to step in this time.

We do allow any kind of trash talking in this league. If you feel you have to go overboard, please do not post it. Use Personal message or emails. We have some sensitive owners here.

I know some of us are friends for long time and we feel comfortable to trash talk AND some of us are new to each other... lets have some little respect.

I already warned two owners to take it easy. I do not want to do this again.

Thanks

Morford

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2011, 12:21:22 pm »
I know ur warning me and other. I am sure I know who that other owner. You HAD warned him before. If so this would be his second warning. Do something action instead repeating warning.

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2011, 03:33:36 pm »
I dont think Russ' comment was being funny.  I dont understand why Wayne is upset.  I don't see anyone pointing him out in any situation.  If Wayne have issue, please explain.

Morford

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2011, 03:40:59 pm »
I dont care about anyone trash talk, BUT THAT FALCSHIT has NOTHING better to say other than his dumb nonsense talk, he CANT learn to talk nice for once when someone make an announcement or at all. He HAS TO trash talk ALL TIME. To me, he is just AN IDIOT. I PITY his parents for raising him like that. He need a bulk of soap in his mouth for once.

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2011, 04:04:20 pm »
Honestly, I enjoy watching Russ and Branton getting into each other asses.  It spiced the league up and with Jimmy's silly inputs,  It's fun to read in this forum.

Morford

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2011, 04:10:46 pm »
Not after last week with 34 emails DURING my class. That's ANNOYING! but no worry cuz I blocked both of his emails and clicked ignore to his posts. So no worry afterward.
By the way, I think Stein comment is funny cuz he put face at end so I know he's funny.  Falcshit never do that and sound like he's emotional 24/7. He need to get laid

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2011, 04:39:09 pm »
Wayne- once again I m asking u to stop those nonsense talk. Respect everybody. We all are equal here. Russ and Jimmy and Branton goes back then! Some of u are sensitive so I don't trash talk to some of u. Sone of u can take it like man and laugh, talk shit back...

So please refrain ur languages about someone's parents.

Morford

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2011, 04:55:40 pm »
Rood, I am RESPECTING EVERYBODY EXCEPT COLDTLANTA

Foster

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2011, 05:11:43 pm »

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2011, 05:41:01 pm »
I would have trash talk everybody in the league but I have common sense not to because my team finish LAST!!! LOLOLOL  so when I am back to top 2.. WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!