New role in this league...

• 23 Replies

Morford

RE: New role in this league...
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2011, 05:49:50 pm »
Far out, Andy. :)

Funny, RZ, at least u ain't like Miami Heats with big talk talk til end and lose. ;)

Stein

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2011, 09:40:11 pm »
I love Andys video :)   Its hilarious :)   Guys...  trash talking is very common among sports..  Heck someone made fun of Miami Heat- I m a Heat fan and I thought that was funny even tho its getting tiresome. :)    Please avoid making personal attack and usually when two or more individuals know each other- they tend to increase their insults without realizing that it may affect other s feeling or view..    This is not intentional on my part nor Branton.   Lets make this fun :)    As you all know NFL have Jerry Jones as well as NBA with Mark Cuban-  lets just say that Branton is just like them.   For every joneses/cubans- theres rooneys aka mr nice guy and you all get the picture :)   Lets mesh and kick ASSES... ;)

[/quote]

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2011, 09:58:05 pm »
Wayne and Branton-

Consider this your FINAL warning to cease all of the SHIT talks. I mean STOP NOW.. or I will have to come up with a consequence which I do not want to reach. The consequence will not be decided by me. It will be Russ and myself.

So please STOP talking to eachother or any kind.

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2011, 11:00:47 pm »
Darn, the soap opera is cancelled by the commissioner!!! :-)  Can't wait for the REAL football season start...

Morford

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2011, 11:08:11 pm »
GOOD!!!! Soap Opera is for boring no life people who like to watch.  Be patient til season kick off then talk all u want

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2011, 11:34:11 pm »
Commish. Can you show me where branton's illegal talks?  I didn't see him insultig wayne. So I vote to veto commish's warning.  Let's soap opera start again!!!!

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2011, 11:44:16 pm »
Let's save that for my NFL vlogs... :-)

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2011, 11:47:10 pm »
Lololol. You gotta to post it here!! I don't have Facebook!

Morford

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2011, 09:02:57 am »
Then create one, Zuchman

The final warning STAND TIL season kick off. U can talk all u want, at least u have sense to use it or not, off and on,  other owner doesn't have any switch OFF so that person need to be completely shut down til kickoff. That's simple!
Zuchman, for ur other info, that owner think he can full trash talk in deaf NFL vlog, but there is rule and limit.  If he talks like this on NFL Vlog, there is high chance he will be banned, but I blocked his on Facebook so therefore he will NEVER be able to see my video or even any of my comments on wallpost. I never watch his video, prolly once and turned it off.  I enjoy watch others, not him. So I ain't WORRY about his save talk on FB. LOL LOL
U shud join FB just for FB NFL vlog, it's really fun there. We use video to trash talk at each other with good senses than on here. Full of NOSENSES trash talks. What's is better, we are able to undy their and our expressions. U shud check it out, zuchman. U can just block everything except to use it for NFL vlog.