Appeal by Irondequoit owner..

• 10 Replies

Rood

• Commissioner
Appeal by Irondequoit owner..
« on: April 06, 2012, 01:14:00 pm »
Please read UFA section under Mikel LeShoure thread:

Irondequoit appeals the Commish' ruling.

This will leave to the members of the league to decide on this matter.

Please voice out your thoughts on this thread not in the Mikel Leshoure's thread.

Thanks

Foster

RE: Appeal by Irondequoit owner..
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 01:17:54 pm »
I do not support the appeal. He made the addendum post two hours after.

There's the black and white rule but the spirit to me is that you should have your finances in order before making a bid. That includes being ready to announce whom to drop to make room for the winning bid at the time of the bid.

Just my view.

Todesco

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 01:49:26 pm »
I agreed with Andy message exact  sorry I have to say be fair with other owners thank Frank

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 07:41:04 pm »
Mr. Foster,

I understand your debate, but can you please point out WHERE it said that the add note must be posted in the same POST? ADD means to plus increase, etc.. I post to bid the player then i post other post to ADD information about insurance cut.  I think its proper.
I forgot to add that my salary is not over the CAP if I won that player.

Foster

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2012, 07:43:43 pm »
Mr Zuchegno,

Like I said in my post - the spirit of the rule to me is to have your finances ready at the time of the bid. Doing an addendum two hours after is not exactly following the spirit Addendum, to me, is within a few minutes.

It means having your information ready before making the bid.

Just my opinion. Your opinion is valid too. We just see things differently.

Have a great weekend.

Morford

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2012, 09:08:27 pm »
To me, RZ's first post was fine until second post after couple of hrs which he added insurance cut which he should not have done in first place that screwed up his bid. Same thing with SW lost Best by his mistake when he HAD enuff salary. He accepted and move on, so can he? To me, seems like he is trying to bend the rule and play dumb when the commissioner ALREADY announced that about couple weeks ago that no one is to change or forgot to add, nothing at all except by commissioner.

RZ, you know better than that cuz look at time stamp where you bid at 7:04pm. That's WHEN euchre league start, and you caught my conversation with SW about LeShoure, so I am sure you used iPhone or RRCD computer to bid before time expire, which is fine with me, until you finish play euchre, that's about couple hrs for 5 games, and then added Insurance cut. I would say damn, if you only post once, but twice?!?! That's one big mistake you made, and would be unfair to other. So nice try, though. So I am opposed to RZ's appeal.

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2012, 09:10:36 pm »
Wayne-

SW situation is COMPLETELY off the point for this topic. Lets not get this too personal!

SW situation- he cut then change mind..thats COMPLETELY different page.

I would recommend you to say nothing because its sticky for you.. u can be biased because leshoure will be yours or RZ... obviously biased can be happened.

Thanks
Commish

Morford

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2012, 10:30:53 pm »
Just try to compare so I was wrong, no plm, and I was not trying to get personal.

Either way, I ain't complaining, if this is to be biased or not, LeShoure will either be mine or continue bidding with RZ as lead bidder, not his own player just yet;)

By the way, I can be flexible with owning LeShoure or put him back on bid, up to owners. I keep my mouth shut afterward on this one. :)

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2012, 09:04:55 am »
Wayne-

Thanks for undrstanding.

Commish

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2012, 09:05:44 am »
Wayne-

Seem like you dont mind putting Leshoure back on shelf. If you accept this- It would solve it easily.

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2012, 01:14:16 pm »
As we had franchise meeting, we agree unanimously that we would withdraw our appeal.  We want to get going with other FA, instead of sitting duck and waiting for other owners who does not give fack about this to vote.  However, we are still disappoint and disagree with Commish's ruling on this.  We will be sending the letter to Commish express our concern and make suggestions to avoid for this to happen again.

Once again, We WITHDREW our appeal, so LeShoure belong to Flint Cubs.