Serious issue...

• 11 Replies

Rood

• Commissioner
Serious issue...
« on: August 09, 2011, 10:10:49 am »
I do not want to take this light.

I do not want to scold you.

But this is a serious matter. I have been approached by couple of owners sharing their concerns. I have been thinking how to please everybody. It is very hard for me to please everybody... 12 owners including myself.

I am going to list what concerns I have been hearing.

I do not want to point fingers or start any RIOT in this thread. I am sharing what I have been hearing some concerns.

1- Owners not replying their texts/emails regarding any informations being sent by owners/commish. INCLUDING any trades.

Suggestion: If you are not interested in any trades: please REPLY say I am not interested instead of ignoring. If you need more time- please REPLY I need more time to do research and SHOW some respect by replying back instead of ignoring.

2- Trades- Some owners are difficult to talk with.

ex. Team A wants Dan McGwire and acts like his value is same as Drew Brees and demand high for him. That is unrealistic.

Suggestion: Trade is there for a reason- to help teams improve in what area they need. Sometime a trade will hurt a team in one category but helps in another category. You cant expect a trade must be in your favor.

For example- Recent trade between Bevo and RZ... from my eye... maybe you have different opinion..

RZ gain: Quarterback and future drafts
RZ Loss: Runningback

Bevo gain: Runningbacks
Bevo loss: Dependable QB and future draft picks

So the goal is there.. RZ wants to increase his QB and future while bevo needs RB... so he gives up some while RZ gives up some.

3- Owners not put forth some effort in forums. We establish this forum for a purpose to make our communication efficently. We do not want to get 10 emails a day related to FFL.

Solution: PLEASE participate in forums... commissioner can see who is not really active in this forum. This is the first year for some of you but please participate in this forums and make some comments... one owner point out that if you do not participate in this forum meaning you do not care about this league how to improve to make this league the best. Trash talk... etc...

When you read this post. Please reply with some kind of acknowledge that you have read and understand. Please do not discuss your concerns... if you have any concerns please post in General Discussions. I want to see 12 replies that you understand.

I expect 12 replies within 3 days.

Lets make this league exciting!

Foster

RE: Serious issue...
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 10:16:39 am »
I'm disturbing this forum now.

OHea

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 10:17:57 am »
Acknowledged....
Im sure i might be the one thats somewhat quiet... Im not into the trash talk myself..
But will be active as soon!
Thanks

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 10:39:17 am »
If anyone trying to start riot and breaking down this DEFFL.  I dont have any choice but to do this.. SEE BELOW

And for those who expecting lot more for Dan McGwire must have learned from this man!!!

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 12:10:40 pm »
Orlando understands... I do not want to be bugs bunny when Commish is pissed!!!!

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 12:52:11 pm »
Branton could not reply since he.....

his last words was:

Stein

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2011, 10:06:25 am »
Read it loud and clear...  :)

Todesco

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2011, 11:02:56 am »
Hello everyone  

so funny drama picture etc    no problem  I understand all situation happen  so let respect together   agree 100 % !!!!
Excite looking forward games and Also so much fun  let go  smile  
go go  EAGLES     wow    Best Defense this year  I expect that  !!!!
Frank (Phila Rulers)

Morford

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2011, 02:45:09 pm »
Cubs undy

PackerSegala

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2011, 08:22:38 am »
Humble Honor.
Packers Nation

DeafBevo

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2011, 08:27:48 am »
Read it and grin ;o)  Thanks for concern, but I'm fine.  No one has text me or anything other than both Rons and Jam.  If you want to text me my nmbr is 936-419-3314 and I am always on run and mostly away from computer but if urgency, I will find time to get computer.  Thanks!

Bevo

Whittington

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2011, 12:07:28 pm »

FREAK said acked.