FT/TT will begin...

• 8 Replies

Rood

• Commissioner
FT/TT will begin...
« on: May 12, 2011, 11:27:51 am »
This is official-

I talked with some of you- some said starting to lose interest... So I thought of this. We will resume our off season! Most of us know the players well. If youre unsure u can always sign for one year :)

FT/TT will begin this Monday 12:01am.

Procedure for FT/TT- please read legue rule book. If you do not understand- see me. (7 day does not apply for FT/TT this year)

FT/TT bids will come to end on May 30th midnight. (Owners will have 48 hours to declare if they match the deal or not)

RFA/UFA will open following FT/TT closing.

Rookie draft will happen sometime late June through either message board or emails.

Please REPLY to this that you have READ the message.

Foster

RE: FT/TT will begin...
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 11:34:17 am »
Read.

For others - I highly recommend you click on "Subscribe to this forum" which is found at the top right of any forum. Also go to your settings by clicking User CP and then click
"Edit Options" on the left menu.

Then change your settings under "Default Thread Subscription Mode:" to "instant Email Notification".

Why? Every time someone enters a new thread, you will get an email.

Note this is for new threads only not every post. So you won't get 100's of emails.

It's a good way for you to stay up to date on what's going on.

I am looking at a way to make this the default option for the General Discussion Forum only as important information tend to show up there and it needs to be communicated to everyone.

The other forums shall be optional for you to subscribe/unsubscribe on a need bases. But I do encourage you to subscribe the General Discussions now as a way for all of us to stay in touch.

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 11:37:02 am »
Thanks Andy!

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 01:49:34 pm »
10-4

Quote from: 'Jun23ior' pid='30' dateline='1305214071'

This is official-

I talked with some of you- some said starting to lose interest... So I thought of this. We will resume our off season! Most of us know the players well. If youre unsure u can always sign for one year :)

Procedure for FT/TT- please read legue rule book. If you do not understand- see me.

FT/TT bids will come to end on May 30th midnight. (Owners will have 48 hours to declare if they match the deal or not)

Rookie draft will happen sometime late June through either message board or emails.

Stein

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2011, 03:47:38 pm »
I didnt read this msg (wink)

This is official-

Procedure for FT/TT- please read legue rule book. If you do not understand- see me.

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2011, 03:50:03 pm »
Damn, do you need CDI?

Quote from: 'rstein' pid='34' dateline='1305488858'

This is official-

Stein

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2011, 03:50:59 pm »
i prefer non certified as its cheaper and they know football better than CDI folks

Quote from: 'Hotlanta' pid='35' dateline='1305489003'

Damn, do you need CDI?

Quote from: 'rstein' pid='34' dateline='1305488858'

This is official-

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2011, 03:52:26 pm »
That's great idea... Not certified will give you HALF information :-)

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2011, 10:41:38 pm »
I am curious if you mean Monday 12:01am EST?

Branton

This is official-