Anyone have problem?

• 5 Replies

Rood

• Commissioner
Anyone have problem?
« on: June 18, 2011, 10:47:41 am »
I would like to see if anyone have problem with this forum?

I do not want the be the one who let Andy knows since hes the one who allows us to use his server.

Yes I am having problems sometime it SLOWS loading, sometime ERROR comes up with MY BB for while... I notice if more than 2 or 3 people logged in and it SLOWS up the forum. Can we do something about it? Because I have been part of other forums like freeforums.com etc.. never had that kind of problem.

Anyone shares same experience?

Morford

RE: Anyone have problem?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 11:14:26 am »
Quote from: 'Jun23ior' pid='273' dateline='1308408461'

I would like to see if anyone have problem with this forum?

I do not want the be the one who let Andy knows since hes the one who allows us to use his server.

Yes I am having problems sometime it SLOWS loading, sometime ERROR comes up with MY BB for while... I notice if more than 2 or 3 people logged in and it SLOWS up the forum. Can we do something about it? Because I have been part of other forums like freeforums.com etc.. never had that kind of problem.

Anyone shares same experience?

Yes exactly as he described. Server suck.

I proposed to use Facebook, set new account for DEFFL owners only by set it to friends only so only 12 of us can get in and post there. Very easy and free! Better server than Andy's. But thank you for let us use ur server.

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2011, 11:57:46 am »
Whoa-

Facebook- BAD IDEA.. cuz it does not have seperate folders and it will turn in confusions... thanks for your suggestion wayne.

I spoke with Andy recently and he already did his homework and found out that the company he used change its policy. So Andy is changing to HIS own server that he purchased for his own uses, he's willing to let us use his server.

He needs one full day for inactivity in DEFFL for him to transfer whole information into new server. The website, domain, login will not change.

Andy will let us know which day is best for him so I will cease all of the biddings and bump one extra day for everything so he can transfer everything.

I will let you know.

Thanks for being patient!

Foster

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2011, 03:19:01 pm »
You can see the new server here:

http://66.228.47.91/deffl/

Let me know if it's faster, better, etc. Seems much better to me.

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2011, 12:26:07 pm »
WOW, it is much faster!!! Thanks Andy...

Quote from: 'andyfoster' pid='283' dateline='1308424741'

You can see the new server here:

http://66.228.47.91/deffl/

Let me know if it's faster, better, etc. Seems much better to me.

Todesco

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2011, 06:40:33 pm »
Hey Andy   that much better since I had been slow and problem block cause very slow appear  anyway so now  seem fast  so relief myself   thank you Andy    from Frank T.