If ur wondering why I acted that way in last few days

• 13 Replies

Morford

If ur wondering why I acted that way in last few days
« on: June 23, 2011, 11:19:36 pm »
Hey Branton, I want to say to you I DO truly apologize for the way I reacted to any of your posts, even though I love trash talk like you do. I just don't understand why I had been acting that way even jump the gun few times. When I am mad or angry, it usually take me a short time to forget it and move on. You were not the only person I got angry with, that included toward my girlfriend in the last couple weeks, and she suspected something was wrong with me. I KNEW I was not me lately even though almost every morning, I feel like crabby or mad for NO REASON.  So we suspected POSSIBLY Chantix pills to help me stop smoking, because that's when I started taking 3 weeks ago. It took time to put effect in my body to stop smoking. And that pills is part of anti-depression, so therefore it helps those people to feel alive. I can't blame on it, just yet. Guess pills made me feel so high active and messed up my mind even sometimes I think blank. I am not that depression person, so maybe it caused my body to react differently, I don't know. NEVER happened to me when I feel that way. I am not looking for good excuse, but I am going to see my dr and find more about it. I would love to see all of you guys do trash talk whatever we want to say. From where I came from, this is not me right now. I am very sorry again for acting like boy or whatever u call it. Let's have fun and trash talk. Thanks for ur time to read this.

Rood

• Commissioner
RE: If ur wondering why I acted that way in last few days
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 09:11:03 am »
Wayne-

It is hard to step forward and apologize! You did this...  Thanks for doing this.

We all in this league will back up eachother and make sure they dont fall!

Take it easy! :)

Foster

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 10:17:33 am »

Rood

• Commissioner
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 10:21:54 am »
Gotta love Andy!! No matter how quiet he is in this league but he sure put some smile on our face!!!

Morford

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 01:13:11 pm »
I did research lots about Chantix, there are some bad side effect for those small group, but in majority of all, it helped LOTS of people. Chantix's purpose is to block out the pleasure in my brain because thats where the nicotine is located. Not me, I do wish I fall in that category because i want to stop smoke so badly. Some of bad effects people posted, that I had felt same way. It's real scary because it's not for everybody. I was like monster person and it almost cost our relationship. She was very lucky she made it thru without any of bad side effect. Damn her. I guess I will have to find other way, or go thru the hardest way is to quit without any help such as medicine or patch. Nothing works except Zyban. Zyban WORKS with Dopemine(pleasure in brain section), and I had taken it before long time ago, and I feel fine. I was dumb that time cuz I stopped Zyban in middle of processing to quit so I can save it for later, but my body became immuned to Zyban so nothing help me when I went back on Zyban to finish the processing. That's was during my time in California years ago. Now my body should work with Zyban, so wait and see if it works, if so, YES!!!

BTW, Andy made me laugh. Ur funny:)

Foster

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2011, 01:16:09 pm »
Quote from: 'Cannonarm11' pid='407' dateline='1308885576'
Guess pills made me feel so high active and messed up my mind even sometimes I think blank.

Can you take these pills the next time we play poker at RRCD?

;)

Glad to see you spotted the issues and addressing them. Thumbs up.

Morford

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2011, 01:37:29 pm »
Lol, u wish!:D

Stein

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2011, 03:38:21 pm »
I absolutely agree- thats so Andy Foster! :)    I m already smiling from this video and the popcorn eating...  :)

Quote from: 'Jun23ior' pid='412' dateline='1308925314'

Gotta love Andy!! No matter how quiet he is in this league but he sure put some smile on our face!!!

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2011, 03:49:03 pm »
I did talk to him in private message and it's cool now... Life is too short so let's trash talk!!! :-)

Andy, I tried to add gif but wont work... How can I add it?

Quote from: 'andyfoster' pid='411' dateline='1308925053'

Foster

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2011, 10:30:17 am »
Brandon,

If you want to post GIF, copy the URL from various sources like 4gifs.com , imgur.com etc.

Make sure the code is like this below

Code: [Select]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/BuEJZ.gif[/IMG]

and it will look like this:

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2011, 10:44:59 am »
Ahh, I have some files in my folder which is GIF so can't do it?

Quote from: 'andyfoster' pid='467' dateline='1309271417'

Brandon,

If you want to post GIF, copy the URL from various sources like 4gifs.com , imgur.com etc.

/Users/Branton/Desktop/Others/Funny pixs/GIF animated/yes.gif

Foster

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2011, 10:49:51 am »
Quote from: 'Hotlanta' pid='469' dateline='1309272299'

Ahh, I have some files in my folder which is GIF so can't do it?

Quote from: 'andyfoster' pid='467' dateline='1309271417'

Brandon,

/Users/Branton/Desktop/Others/Funny pixs/GIF animated/yes.gif

upload them to www.imgur.com and use the code there. Imgur is free and popular for this sort of thing.

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2011, 12:33:56 pm »
YES!!!!

Foster

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2011, 12:36:09 pm »